8.1.21

 Fibromyalgia symptoms are resurfacing HARD after a good 3 years of having it under control. x3x; My back is shot, the brain fog is chaos. The second I get home, I'm vegging out and complaining. 

I had ramen yesterday and I think the salt is making it worse, because right after, I got the leg tingling. 
>:I and if *any* physical pain makes me cry, then it's BAD. I got dermals in my face >:C pain is not a problem. The bf lost a guilty gear battle over it, ffff ;w; "Pls don't cry"

I was mostly crying over the thought of being immobile again .-. pain was secondary, although it SUPER pissed me off when I was trying to sleep with it...fuckin RLS.  

I haven't been able to really go to the gym either x3x; but I gotta fix my diet first...This isn't good. 

Haven't really made anything in a while. No art no nothing. I've had this migraine that isn't going away for almost 2 weeks now. 

I toyed around with the idea of making a webcomic o3o <3 and who knows? 
I hope I can but I'm not sure how to? And the story isn't super developed yet so it might take a bit. 


I guess that's it D; cutting my salt, and hoping I can fix it this like I had been. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12.26.23

11.19.23

3.6.24