2.21.22

     You know it's fine. I'm just 3 months late to the new year. nbd. 

     So tonight, Taf got super shitfaced after a *very* small amount of vodka, he even threw up a bit D; 

ick, I got a doc's appointment tomorrow, but I thought of something that needed to be complained about~

I'm hopefully going to get some real answers tomorrow--and solutions with it x3x; wish my ass luck ffff 
Doc says I might have high testosterone which would make SO much sense D; She wanted me to get my blood work done before I saw her again--which I did o3o hopefully it comes back proving her right because I literally can't explain half the shit happening to me. 


Now for the thing I wanna bitch about it--bitches in their mid to late 20s who still think this shit is competition. Bitch, leave me alone >:C I do not want your bottom-of-the-barrel ass man, and I *hate* feeling like I'm being sold on the idea of friendship when I'm *actually* purchasing a weird ass babysitter; someone who just wants to stalk my socials and watch me fall or to find ANY flaw to make themselves feel better. 

Well, hate to break it to you >:I I don't fucking have any. You're just gonna have to find a solid permanent fix for that self esteem issue, because waiting for pretty femmes to fail isn't it, sis. 

You're too fucking old for this pussy high school shit. Also it bothers the *shit* out of me that my friends are making excuses for that shit. 

>:I I'm so tempted to say "Stfu we all know I'm not wrong. You're just trying to ass pat someone with self esteem issues so they never feel obligated to handle their shit." 

I will never play into that fucking shit. Sit there and be jealous you stupid little sock-monkey shit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12.26.23

11.19.23

3.6.24