6.3.21

So today I learned that I'm being hate followed by one of my bf's ex doink-buddies.

I only discovered this because she got the idea we were married from--what I'm assuming--were some pics on insta, even tho our hashtags said it *wasn't* our wedding.

Girl, you're gonna be fine. You've been fine for the last 3 years.

I honestly barely thought of you after year 1. The only person you hurt was Taf. Having a stranger base their opinion of me, on a description from a man who was extremely fragile and prone to hyperbole--it doesn't hurt lol. I def didn't think very positively of you either when I heard you were talking shit and didn't even know me. I still don't, if I'm honest.

And now? I pity you, it's been years. You couldn't give him any of what he wanted, and at your core, you were just hoping you could manipulate him into wanting whatever you were comfortable enough to give him.

It wasn't going to be enough. You couldn't make yourself monogamous, you didn't want to try veganism.

And because you wanna drag this out, not only did I feel compelled to speak on this weirdo shit, but I also have to watch him struggle with losing a friend.

He cared about you even if it wasn't the love you wanted. I'm not saying you have to go and be friends with him if it's not comfortable 

But keep my name out of your mouth, you weren't going to be able to keep this shit up whether I was in the picture or not. It legit could've been ANYONE, and you'd have hated their guts just for being the person who wanted a similar life to his.

Do you see how juvenile this is? Bc we're 30 now, stop trying to manipulate him into feeling guilty about things he promised when he was in a really bad place. Practice that empathetic witch shit you preach.

When we invited you and your fiance over, it was genuine. I was over it.

But literally every time you carry on so hurt and wounded trying to make SOMEONE feel bad, it makes me wonder why I bothered encouraging him to reach out. It's like encouraging him to talk to a brick wall.

But he thinks of you often and he misses the friendship. At this point you should just block him, you claim you had no intention of talking to him or reconnecting, so why are you doing this to him AND yourself?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12.26.23

11.19.23

3.6.24