10.01.2022

So I didn't blog on my bday; I'm 32 now as of September 4th 2022. 

I only ever blog when things aren't super swell or I came to some sHOCKING REVELATION~!!!

Well last night my ipod wiped itself CLEAN. and the system forced me to do a factory reset on it. So I lost everything. I'm on my 3rd program now trying to recover the lost MP3s. And of course, my first thought is "oh no did I get hexed again?" 

O3o but I'm getting the feeling my deities are just sick of the lamenting I've been doing--for legit no reason. I've been on progesterone for a minute and gooooood I hate it.

Shit makes me sleepy and anxious. And I've been in a negative headspace for it. I think they're method was "we can give you something to cry about."

Not to be mean; but to remind me that things aren't terrible o3o which is fair I think.

I said I'd try to remain positive assuming I'm able to get my music back. Even though the drugs are making me feel icky. 

X3x I hope I can finish these meds out soon; it sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12.26.23

11.19.23

3.6.24