9.2.26
Got a tarot reading apparently someone is thinking about trying to come back into my life. Chances are they'll see this;
Don't.
I handled the hardest losses of my life without you; I don't need people I can't trust.
My mom and grandmother are dead.
What support could you offer now? Lazy. Pitiful.
I don't need you anymore. Even if I miss you; it doesn't matter, I can't trust you anymore.
How do I know you're working on yourself? How do I know anything has changed?
I don't. You can't appease the parts of me that needed those answers years ago.
Do us both a favor and try to figure your life out without me in it.
That's how it stays.
Meanwhile, I'm in a funk; makes sense. But it's annoying. I wanna be back to throwing ass in clubs.
But I'm currently trying to move into a small apartment with my fiance and mother in law which is actually super preferable to the money pit we purchased.
I just hope we can sell that bitch and have money again.
I wonder when I'll finally feel like me again?
I'm turning 36 on the 4th. Still look cute at least.
Comments
Post a Comment